Saturday 5 March 2016

REVIEW: Etude House Color in Liquid Lips BE102 & RD302

Annyeong haseyo everyone! I’m back with a new review. This time, I’m giving my thoughts on Etude House’s Color in Liquid Lips BE102 (Beige in Chick) and RD302 (Red in Kiss). I’ve seen other brands with this kind of packaging like Innisfree Real Fluid Rouge (review HERE) and Maybelline matte and glossy liquid lipsticks but Etude House has the most number of shades available.
Etude House originally released 20 shades of this product then added 5 new shades from the Bling Me Prism line and 10 more shades from the Berry Delicious line.
Claims to: “Color in Liquid Lips fills the lips with a light and smooth texture that slides into lips for vivid color and a transparent shine.”
Packaging:
Etude House is known for their very cute, girly and princess-y packaging. Even the designs of the boxes are very cute! Thumbs up to the Etude House team! I LOVE ALL OF THEIR PACKAGING!
The liquid lipstick comes in a small plastic tube that looks like an actual lipstick (I didn’t find the packaging appealing at first coz I thought it looked like a toy and regretted not looking at it more closely). The tube is not bulky so I can throw it in my purse without worrying about it being too big.
Shades:
I haven’t seen any brand release this much colors. There are a lot of shades to choose from! Color ranges from pinks to oranges and reds and even purple. These are very pigmented, perfect for those who love rocking the bold lips. You would definitely not leave the shop with just one color.
Application:
It comes with a lip shaped applicator which I find very hard to use. TT_TT I also had a hard time pulling out the applicator from the tube, like it’s always getting stuck and I have to pull really hard. Is it just me?

Swatch:
L-R BE102 Beige in Chick & RD302 Red in Kiss The product is so pigmented!
Etude House Color in Liquid Lips BE102 has more of a beige pink color which is perfect for me. It matches well with my natural lip color (my lips but better… sort of) and doesn’t make me look sick. The consistency of the product is buttery (?). It glides smoothly on my lips (with or without lip balm). My lips look pretty and moisturized... After an hour or so, I noticed that it would settle on the lines of my lips and would feel a little bit dry. *Sigh* Putting a lip balm/lip gloss on top or retouching it would do the trick.
RD302 is a very bright red shade. It also glides on smoothly on the lips and makes your lips look really full. I noticed that this leaves a little bit of reddish tint once I wipe it off, unlike the BE102. Both liquid lipsticks have a glossy finish and not sticky.
I also tried using these two products for the gradient lip look and I think it turned out really well!
The product is not transfer-proof and needs to be reapplied. This would stay on very long if you don’t drink or eat.

Overall rating: 7/10
I’d give this a perfect score if it weren’t for the applicator always getting stuck in the tube and the product feeling a little bit dry after a few hours. RD302 would look messy after a few hours since it moves around. I love how the lighter shade applies on evenly unlike my Innisfree Real Fluid Rouge. That’s it for today!
Check out my Instagram/ Twitter Account: laraflynn95
For Inquiries, blog collaborations and product sponsorship email me: flynnfigueroa@gmail.com
Show Comments: OR

No comments:

Post a Comment