Tuesday 1 March 2016

REVIEW: Innisfree Real Fluid Rouge #2, 3, 9 & 10

Annyeong haseyo! Welcome to my blog, The Study in Pink! This is my first post, so there would be some errors here and there but I hope you'll enjoy reading the contents and find it helpful. Today's review is about my favorite lip product from Innisfree. The Real Fluid Rouge comes in 10 different shades and I got 4 of them (#2, 3, 9 & 10). I got these from TheSideBum (check her on Instagram & Facebook if you're interested) when Innisfree was on sale.
The shades are written on the box like any other lip product. (I can read hangeul but I don't understand what the words mean, I tried using google translate but the translation does not make any sense to me at all...)
Packaging: The product comes in a clear plastic tube (so you can see the shade and how much the product is inside the tube) and has a matte white top which can easily get dirty so I always put the lip product back in it's box.
The boxes are so pretty!
Claims to: Provide moisture gloss, vivid color, great fitting(?) and has Camella oil which is known for its great moisturizing and anti-oxidant properties.
This product has the usual doe-foot applicator.
Swatches: L-R #2, 3, 9 & 10
The colors are pretty and super pigmented! #2 & 3's swatch look almost the same on the back of my hand right? But once applied on the lips, you can see the difference.
Innisfree Real Fluid Rouge in #2 has light peachy-pink color, great for everyday use.
Innisfree Real Fluid Rouge in #3 has a bright orange shade which reminds me of summer.
Innisfree Real fluid Rouge in #9 has a rosy pink color (my favorite) also great for everyday use.
Innisfree Real Fluid Rouge in #10 has plum-ish color and has the most even application among the 4. The consistency of the lip product is thick like liquid lipstick. Application can be a little bit difficult for shades #2, 3 & 9 because they come out uneven. This product has a glossy finish and is sticky (but not as sticky as lip gloss). Not drying at all but I had to check my lips in the mirror a few times because this tend to move around/ transfer.
Warning: This product is not transfer-proof! Frequent touch-ups is a must!
It does leave a little (little, little, little) bit of tint after being wiped off with a tissue.
Overall, I love this product for its shades, packaging and pigmentation. I hope Innisfree improves the consistency of the lighter shades because they tend to be uneven looking when applied. So far #10 has the most uneven application.
Rating: 8/10
See you on my next post!
Any suggestions? Requests? Comments? Inquiries? Email me at: flynnfigueroa@gmail.com
Check out/ follow my Instagram and Twitter account: laraflynn95
Show Comments: OR

No comments:

Post a Comment